Sunday, November 27, 2022


 Hello,

I am khaled khurram rony a professional Digital marketer and Graphics designer.I am expert in Data entryvirtual assistant, copy-paste, web research, LinkedIn research, lead generation and ms office work.

If you are looking for a data entry expert then I am here. I help you to grow your business or service.

Sir mind it, your goal is my target. So why you are waiting..come and place Order.........


My gig services:

  1. Data entry
  2. virtual assistant
  3. lead generation
  4. web research
  5. Linkedin research
  6. Copy paste
  7. Data collection
  8. Data mining
  9. Data scraping
  10. File conversion
  11. Product listing
  12. pdf to excel convert
  13. Image to excel convert
  14. Slide/Presentation
  15. Typing


Why chose me:

  • 100% accurate work
  • Unlimited revision
  • On-time delivery
  • All legal work you need
  • Honestly provide work
  • Friendly suggestions
  • 24/7 online



No comments:

Post a Comment

Analog Digital Watch (Digital accesories)

Analog Digital Watch    NAVIFORCE NF9095 Luminous Faux Leather Strap Analog Digital Watch for Men- Chocolate Click here to see A brand prod...