Sunday, November 27, 2022

Hello,

I am a b2b lead generation,b2c lead generation,Business ld generation,Targeted ld generation,Ld generation expert.If you are looking for targeted prospect list then i am here to help.I will give you 100% acurate leads.


I will be need to following to understand your needs:


  • Targeted industry (Restudent,Internet,IT)
  • Targeted employ (Owner,ceo,marketing)
  • Targeted location (city or country)



I will reseach and collect data or leads from any industry and Entry them to your provided recruirements.I will use google,linkedin and online directory to build your targeted leads.

 

I will give leads in the following format:

  1. Company name
  2. Website
  3. First name
  4. Last name
  5. Email
  6. Phone number
  7. Linkedin link
  8. Address and more

Why chose me:

  • 100% Accurate work
  • Honestly provide work
  • On time delivery
  • Unlimited revisition


I will provide b2b leds via exel/csv format.To fell free contact me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analog Digital Watch (Digital accesories)

Analog Digital Watch    NAVIFORCE NF9095 Luminous Faux Leather Strap Analog Digital Watch for Men- Chocolate Click here to see A brand prod...